Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Friday, February 23, 2007

You can keep your jobs: I had a good laugh already! :)

CENTRAL RECRUITING, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN"

> HR BUSINESS SUPPORT- GENERALIST
> Cust#: 0
>
> Internet reply
> Thank you for your interest in employment
> opportunities at Bloomberg. We strive
> to find the right person for the right opportunity.
> At this time, we will not
> be pursuing you as a candidate for the position but
> would like you to keep
> Bloomberg in mind for future career opportunities.
> We appreciate your interest
> in Bloomberg and wish you success in your future
> professional endeavors. We
> encourage you to remain current on our career
> opportunities by visiting
> http://careers.bloomberg.com. Kind regards, The
> Bloomberg Recruitment Team
>
>


Dear Sir/Madam,

I was the right person for the right position!

Thank you for your time and attention and I will
certainly keep you in my mind for future career
opportunities.

Should you find out, that the current right applicant
for the right position does not work out, please keep
me in your database of exceptional candidates.

Wishing you likewise success in your future business
operations.


Kind regards,

My signature :)

2 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Milacku, don't worry, you'll get your dream job... we - your fans - know that...:)
    pusu, Martina

     
  • At March 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl, the last thing you want is to work for Bloomberg! the place is sick, everybody is brainwashed...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home