Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Me - the cover girl :)

2 Comments:

  • At April 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a good trip to jamaica Elvi :)
    Line

     
  • At April 18, 2007, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HI SWEETIE,,, Hope you are doin good I have been by here to check on ya now and then. If you go to my blog you will scrole down or go to the begining of March and you will see my friend and myself.I shaved my head for her when I went to see her after her chemo. She is doing great, one boob less and cancer free!!!!!!! I drove her to her other daughters home in March.


    I am glad you stopped by to say hey.


    Keep up hte good work,,,, Hope it is getting warm there for ya.

    jaye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home