Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back from PR :)

The trip was great ... I have to admit that I have had a bit of a prejudice in me. Judging by the numerous Puerto Rican parades I've seen in New York, I thought that I'll have to dress and act like a slut to submerge into the boricua culture. Well I can now safely say that this was not the case!

Everyone was really sweet and friendly and I/We loved it!

I am running short on the 24 hours of the day between work, tango, little cousin (Babu) and AVON it's just crazy, but I will write a decent report on the trip .. For now a few of my pictures that I am so proud of! (See? I almost learned to use my camera!)









1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home