Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Fish VS Honey


I am guessing that to live a little bit I first have to die a little bit, because that is the only comparison I can make to the misery I've been going through since my last horror session on Friday. Those darn presents have never been better deserved than now!

I lay for x amount of days on the bed like a fish washed up on the shore unable to do pretty much anything besides run for the bathroom and crawl back to bed. I almost turned to fish this morning again, but then I envisioned a nice breakfast at the office: a cup of coffee from the Belgian bakery next door, a slice of whole wheat bread and godfather's acaccia honey that he sent from Slovakia. The vision was so strong that I made it!

I am at the office and working and I am so happy ....
Mind over matter, right? Or in this case honey over fish? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home