Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas - Karacsony - Vianoce


I wish all my 5 readers and my cheerleaders a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

3 Comments:

  • At December 23, 2005, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEETIE. I really am glad I bumped into you. You give me a real good look at life in the funk lane and what am I griping about. I so admire you for your strength, I am not sure I could handle things as well as you have been. Merry Christmas Elvi,I know those closest to you are very PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

     
  • At December 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas from Norway.
    I am looking forward to visiting you in 2006!? Line :)

     
  • At December 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elvi,

    miss you and look forward to see you...
    Love your blog, your humor and outlook....

    Yours,
    Martina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home