Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Unmotivated :(

A photo from the trip to Newport, Rhode Island (December 26-27th, 2005)
* * * * * * * * *

I am feeling so unmotivated to write.

Last week I almost deleted the whole blog while being sad that when I am at home sick I have nothing to write about (besides all the side effects that I have described a few times already) and when I am out and about I am just pure glad that I can live life ...

I am taking a break from reporting for a while ... I am getting my last AC agent 007 on Friday, which should bring about my last session of nausea and I can look forward to falling out eyebrows, eyelashes and numbing of fingers and toes. I believe this is a pretty good summary of all the side effects that I will have. According to other accounts my energy will "rebound" ... hopefully with it my inspiration to write ...

5 Comments:

  • At December 29, 2005, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    NEVER DELETE THIS!!!!! I would be so upset. Hang in there, the picture is beautifullll....

     
  • At December 29, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Please don't do any irreversible impulsive decisions, no matter how horrible you feel. I know that once the hard part is over, you will and inspiration to blog will return too - just take a vacation from it for a while.
    Sending lots of love...
    MM

     
  • At December 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Every day I am waitting your letters ... If I can I would send you my energy, I am sure, you know
    how to use it.
    Do not be sad, we are here with you... :-)
    tuci

     
  • At December 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elvi, don't give up, I am reading your blog daily and would really miss my daily dose of your fantastic sense of humour! MN

     
  • At January 01, 2006, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Happy New Year Elvi, ((HUGS)) Hang in there. Your lookin good!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home