Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Monday, January 16, 2006

ME


www.jiriturek.com


Hopefully these are once in a lifetime shots ... Photographed by Jiri Turek

10 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    it is once in a lifetime - not that you would want to go through what you went through just have a georgeous shot like this one...
    love,
    mm

     
  • At January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow ! good shit :)

     
  • At January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wooooow....
    Mindig is ertettel hozza, hogy mivel kell feldobni egy kepet :) Hat ezen csupa feldobas van :))

     
  • At January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boobs looking pretty damn good!

     
  • At January 17, 2006, Blogger Elvi said…

    Mickey! You're so "not" obvious! :) Mr. anonymous :)

     
  • At January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look beautiful !! Line :)

     
  • At January 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...actually, "anonymous was not "Mickey", whoever he is. "Anonymous" was me. And the boobs do look good - but that was the point, no?

    I hate smileys, too.

     
  • At January 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha ha - all this talking about me and I haven't even made a comment....since my reputation precedes me, here is my comment...

    "Hey - the boobs DO look good :)"

    Elviiiraa - hope you're feeling better - call when u read this...

     
  • At January 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehe ... Thank you and here is a smiley for all :) Elvi

     
  • At January 21, 2006, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Elvi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! You are soooo confedent(sp) with yourself. They are jsut beautiful!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home