Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snowbaby


I've been stuck inside the apartment feeling not so great since chemo on Friday, but in a 10 minutes when I was feeling so-so we made a new family member from the balcony. She lives in a freezer and her name is "Summer". Her brother from last year dissolved by June, hopefully she will last longer!

3 Comments:

  • At February 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awesome.. so only one more to go :)
    summer awaits baby.

     
  • At February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How cute! Is it a boy or a girl? If it's a girl her name should be Stella. Stan seems like a good name if it's a boy. (or maybe Atilla lol!) I can't wait to meet him or her on Friday!
    love,
    erin

     
  • At February 16, 2006, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I LOVE IT!!!!!!! GET BETTER GIRLY Been really busy , have ya been reading at my house. I am flyign to get my friend in Florida adn we are driving to Washington state so her daughter can help and seh can do her chemo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home