Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Autumn in New York






Pictures taken during my lunch break at the UN.
Full coverage of these "exciting" two days will hopefully follow manana!
(If I have any energy left! Also, my final hatching is scheduled for Thursday!)

BY THE WAY ...
CAN YOU GUYS START VOTING ON MY BRAND NEW POLL?
Or else - I'll make tomato juice with spinach and sprouts instead of lemonade!
(Scroll down and look right!)
Thank You :)
XOX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home