Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Monday, October 31, 2005

HALLOWEEN Bo bo boooo

Smurfette was the MC of the evening at Patricia Fields party

I love these costumes, but check out the head! It's not him! It's her!!!!

Our group - Moi, Alena, Ana (the one you can't see), Kostya, Julia and Ms. Denis as a woman (of course!)

Blanka
A Madam at Patricia Fields party

The golden boy

Another costume with little fabric ...

Eeee-haaaaaa

And this would be Meeeee ...


DENIS the menis!!!
Apparently he's been having problems picking his Halloween outfit, because he dresses up like this normally ...

(Almost true ;)

Kermi and Glen












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home