Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

BREAKING NEWS!

Youppieee! I hatched today! With 23 eggs extracted from my ovaries I am planning to run for a listing in the Guiness Book of Records!

Tomorrow it's off to a well deserved trip to the Finger Lakes, so that I collect energy for chemo starting next week!

2 Comments:

  • At November 10, 2005, Blogger yammyr6 said…

    its not the quantity its the quality that counts
    good look and spread them genes

     
  • At November 11, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Gratulalok!!! Sokat gondoltam rad tegnap.
    Jo hetvegezest es ha barmit tudok segiteni, tovabbra is csak szolj.
    ok?
    Tsokok,

    Miriam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home