Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

One nauseating weekend

So, how am I today?
Yukkkkk
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Fujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Just like that!

The toilet bowl sucked me inside this morning while going peepeee, tumbled me three times in the bowl, spat me back, smiled at me and as a cheeky monkey said: Have a daaarn good day!

I get nauseous every 10 minutes to no relief; I get better every 15 minutes, start to organize my letters, but by the time I'd actually finish I leave it a mess ...
I pick up the phone with my cheery voice and 5 minutes later ask the person on the other line whom I CALLED to mercy me and hang up, because I'll throw up .... In this attempt I get back to the toilet bowl, I look at him ...
"Just jokin " ... I walk away ... Everything stays inside and starts all over again ...

... My head spins, body aches, I am hungry, but not hungry; I am sick, but not sick, my senses react wildly. Even the beautiful flowers or Geoffrey's coffee mouth smell - direct me towards the toilet bowl, but I refuse!
He'll only smile at me and send me right back to my nauseaus state! ...
He'll just tip his lid and say "Have a good day! "

The F*&*(&cker!

P.S. The flowers are on the balcony, what do I do with Geoffrey? :o)

1 Comments:

  • At November 21, 2005, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I am so sorry I have been such a doof and into my own insane life. I have not forgotten ,,but just not stopped by. OK I know it is not going to make or break your day. But I wanted to say sorry for the lack of being here anyway. Hang in there. I will try harder,, :) chin up OK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home