Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I am a criminal! :)

Here I am again ... I admit, I've been a bit disloyal to my English blog, as I started a Slovak one, but I've learned my lesson!

After only 2 weeks of writing in Slovak and 3 articles later I was banned!!!
Apparently, I mislead the public! My article "How I had 3 men in 1 hour and fell in love" did not deliver the "promised" - you guessed! - sex! But instead the poor readers fell for my "trap" and were forced to find out how I rotated 3 men on the dance floor and fell in love with a dance -TANGO (Do you remember this article?)! and not the men ...

Now, had I written about my sexual experiences "of course" all would be honky-dory, but this way it's not!

The next time I'll be filling out a questionnaire for a background check I'll have to confess "I've been banned from blogging on SME for two weeks!"

1 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    not at all - if you had written about your sexual experience, they would have banned you for that. you just can't win with them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home