Just a recipe on how to make lemonade ...

Hi! I am Elvi. I live, work and play in New York City. Initially I started this blog to share my experiences with the world about my breast cancer diagnosis and the chemotherapy afterwards, but now (knock knock on wood) I just write about my everyday life encounters. I believe, that every experience in life can be turned into a positive one, hence the title ... When life gives you lemons make lemonade! (And I've made lots of it already!)

Sunday, May 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Happy b-day tooo youuu happy b-daaay too youuuu happy bbb--daaayyy .. to my CHIEF cheerleader in charge! :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

P.S. So, I tell Geoff to look at my blog because I posted something ... he looks at it .. laughs .. gives me a kiss .. apparently "I am cute" .. then changes his face expressions while putting his notebook on his lap, looks at me with a strange questioning kind of raised eyebrows and says "SO, you tell people never to check your blog again and then you post my picture?!" ...

Ihihi ... I guess I just have to carry on writing so I don't hurt his feelings .. Don't ever take me seriously again! I have a double personality :)(the post-cancer bitter Elvi and the pre-cancer happy go lucky attention seeking energizer bunny leftover Elvi).

I started writing a blog entry about my operation in word ... got bored after just a few minutes .. I wasn't writing with the usual zest and energy and there was no reason to look forward to watch the "publish" button turn the computer screen to my life ... There is just something exciting about writing blog entries ...

3 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elvi,
    pis... mne to bavi Te cist....
    A happy birthday to Geoff!!!!!!!!!
    Prijedte nekdy na vikend! My jsme tu... Mozna tenhle vikend pojedem do NY...?? Zavolam -
    pusu, Martina

     
  • At May 30, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    aha!
    i knew i should not believe you and check it anyaway.
    happy happy, geoff.
    will i see you all soon?
    please answer my email!
    mm

     
  • At May 31, 2006, Blogger Elvi said…

    Miriam, you used my junk mail email :P .. I already rote back :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home